Become an Agent
with American Reliable
- Display a checklist for self-evaluation of eligibility
- Licensed independent producing agents – contact American Reliable for a referral to a local General Agent
- Arizona and New Mexico agents – contact American Reliable’s Marketing Department for a contract
- Wholesale General Agencies – contact American Reliable’s Marketing Department to discuss opportunities in your region
Attitude is the Difference at American Reliable
We are committed to excellence in marketing and wholesaling products through specialty agents. This commitment, based on the American Reliable philosophy, has proven to be one of the keys to American Reliable’s successful partnerships with agencies since 1952.
We will develop primary relationships with specialty agents to sell insurance programs and services, focusing on customer service and satisfaction.
Relationships are Key
Our continuing philosophy to put the customer first is the primary reason for our success. Training, participation in incentive programs and quality service are key elements to growing the company/Client relationship.
Here Today, Here Tomorrow
Success is nothing new to American Reliable. Our management team is competent and experienced. Our underwriting is stable and reliable. Production volumes afford us the advantages of substantial economies of scale over smaller companies.
Through continual improvement, re-engineering and value analysis, American Reliable remains one of the most sound business partners in the agency market.
Variety of Processing Options
- Direct Bill Payment Plan – Policy issuance and automatic renewals
- Agency Bill – Account Current, upload data electronically or hard copy reporting
- Rate & Issue – Company rating and policy issuance system, on Account Current
- Access from your desktop for policy information for customer service
- Policy entry and update capability
- Claims status inquiry
Electronic Data Upload – Send electronic data of your agency bill business for upload to the company.
- Policy Inquiries: Toll-free 800 number for customers and agents to get payment information
- Claim Reporting: Toll-free 800 number to report claims
We invite you to visit the links below for additional information about the insurance industry.